Members of the NSWAA receive many benefits, and these include being part of an Association that:
- Provides a means for the commercial apiarists of NSW to be represented through a common organisation
- Lobbies to maintain access to essential floral resources
- Helps to secure your industry’s future
- Provides strong representation to Government
- Organises an Annual State Conference & Trade Show for NSW commercial beekeepers
- Provides opportunities to meet other beekeepers and NSW DPI representatives at meetings, workshops and conferences
- Supports beekeepers in all regions through the NSWAA Branches
Members also receive:
- Membership badge
- Annual subscription to Australia's Honeybee News—the NSWAA bi-monthly journal
- Free classified advertisement in Honeybee News
How do I become a new member of the Association?
There are 2 ways to join as a new member of the Association.
1. Download the application form and return this along with your payment or
Membership subscriptions run from 1 March to the end of February the following year. For new members, details are: